Friday 1 August 2014

Baby bunnies for sale, and other livestock from our farm.

The summer is flying or should I say hopping by; as I have lots of baby bunnies for sale.
They are various colours and some of them are rare Thuringers, a lovely German breed and not prevalent in the uk. Here are some rabbit pics for all those innocent bunny lovers.







The crosses are £15 and the pure bred Thuringers ( above coloured brown with black ears etc and photo above) We do not normally breed bunnies, so if you are interested please contact me on 01437 899329 before the delightful pets hop away! Ready now.

3 comments:

  1. See spring lambs at Rosehill Farm B&B, and look at our new website www.pembrokeshirebb,com for more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please look at http://www.pembrokeshirebb.com for my new blog spot as I am unable to edit this old BlogSpot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I'm a trader, so I want share with you all on here on how I got my loan from a professional loan lender who works with a reputable loan company and they granted me a loan of 450,000.00 Euro to finance my business with 2% rate interest return so I want anyone here to know about Mr Pedro loan professional loan officer just in case you need a financial help then you can contact Mr Pedro Email on pedroloanss@gmail.com! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    ReplyDelete